ECONOMIZER ECOFINEX, FINNED TUBES HEAT EXCHANGER
Minimizing energy consumption is today a financial and environmental aspect in all industries.
In order to improve energy efficiency, Labbe Process Equipment has developped economizers which recover energy from flue gases.
Economizers can be installed in all industries which produce flue gases, boilers, furnaces, steam boilers, industrial cogeneration plants. This, in order to increase your efficiency by recovering energy from the flue gases.
Labbe economizers include tubes in which the fluid is circulating (water or any kind of fluid).
Also, the gas is circulating outside the tubes (flue gases, gaseous effluent). Outside area of the tubes is covered by fins in order to increase thermal exchange.
Finned tubes economizers are compact equipment with high heat exchange area.
Labbe Process Equipment design economizers according to your specifications in order to recover energy from your flue gases:
- Flow rate, temperature and properties of flue gases
- Allowable pressure drop, space area and weight
We design and manufacture in our workshop in France energy saving equipment.
Technical specifications of economizers :
- Tubes material : Stainless steel, copper, carbon steel
- Fins material : Aluminum, copper, stainless steel, carbon steel
- French manufacturing in our workshop according to PED 97/2/CE
In addition, to finned tubes heat exchangers, Labbe design and manufacture tubular heat exchangers :
- welded plates heat exchangers (condensers)
Labbe is TÜV certified for PED equipment manufacturing and will supply with your equipment a complete technical file :
- PQR, WPS, WPQ, mechanical calculation note, drawing, material certification, mandatory controls, …
We invite you to chat with our experts about our economizers either via our online chat or via our form.
Also, we have put at your disposal a section “Price request” to make your price request directly online.
You can contact us at +33 (0)1 64 42 53 53 for any information on economizers.