Labbe Process Equipment designs and manufactures process equipments using highly developped engineering techniques, the latest calculation software and a modern workshop of 15 000 m². This development policy has been the basis of its success since its foundation, in 1948.
Labbe manufactures process equipments made in :
The vessels can measure up to 7 meters diameter, 50 meters long and 200 Tons weight.
• 15 000 m2 factory floor and 11m height
• 4 halls 108 m long x 20 m wide x 15 m tall each
• 1 pit of 6 m diameter x 4,5m deep
• 4 factory doors 7 m wide and 7.5 m tall each
• 12 rolling cranes able to lift 10, 20, 32 and 50 tons each
The production site at Tournan en Brie has been chosen for its strategic location next to Marne la Vallée and its close links to the transport network.